Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Special Tribute

As I was going through some of my old collections of ``thought expressions'', I stumbled an old writing I'd penned for my `godmother'. She is Mrs Naguleswary from Banting, Selangor. I often stayed at her home during my college weekends. I really missed her cooking, especially `tosai' with curry. A lady of little words but with warm and gentle heart, she cares for me and ensures that I studied hard and become a ``good fellow''. She left to ``heavenly abode'' few years ago. I really missed her. Therefore, I recap my dedication of my special thoughts in writings thanking and thinking of her in my own way - Tribute To A Special Mother

Treasure each moment that I have with a special Mother. I don't let another day go by, without saying …..Thank You
And…….I too.. Love You in my own way…..
Sitting by the window pane, I was quite not sane.
Looking at the shiny wall paint, my memory traced back to the past, I’d done for a mother at her sweet home. She was a perfect mother I could wish the God could have graced a boon I could swore to be an ultimate boon to be `cocooned in her `cool womb’.

Her `vadivam’ sways like an angelic `Devika’ beset on a golden celestial throne. Suddenly my heart throbs, tears swells and slowly trickles down lame as the moments of loving and tender days she feeds, with a sweet smile and deep heart moving without asking any return or gain..
Excruciating pain at corner of my heart caves for not seeing Her during `deivika’ body frame for such a long time, shame! I couldn’t forgive this `self’ for not, no matter what the reasons maybe I search to pacify every body cells and the conscious mind brain…

I felt a deep `invincible umbilical cord’, form in the astral plane fused to Her pranic body case that keeps me searching & looking to Her `twinkling’ eyes as well soft `patha’ trail without fail… Oh Mother! I fall on Your feet..Bless & forgive me from the inner worlds…..for I know Your `soul’ never cease, keep coming back until wheel of death/birth charka end in breeze. AMMA looks at us in peace & and away to next life lease… ANBE SIVAMAYAM, SATHIYAME PARASIVAM.
My Anjali

`Matha’ You etched forever in my heart `sruti laya’ …..Ravichandran Ceyon