Friday, May 16, 2008

Ganga Sadhana



I had a wonderful Ganga Sadhana at Mount Pulai (Gunung Pulai), located just about few minutes drive from where I live, few weeks ago.
The day was bright I couldn't be slighted as the sight of morning sun energizers my adrenalin, top maximum, all right! I decided to take a free toll and stroll all the way to the nearby mountain water fall, just minutes away from home. Enthusiastic friends, youngsters of modern time rang and followed so merrily that they wished could be carried up above without any sad thoughts but dilly-dally with excitement story to be enjoyed and shared back home as sweet as honey comb.

The drive was a breeze with cold wind sleaze as it gazes our skin akin in an air conditioned room. We could just fall asleep without any glib and flip as on a dreamland mattress. The distant sound of water ``flowing down the stream’' is heard and my heart pounded as though to meet ``long lost sweet heart’' , found in that sound. I couldn't resist but smile sheepishly to ``self'' with teary eye but not a full cry.

An uncommon forest bird, beauty I couldn't describe flew by, above my viewing eyes as though welcoming us, long waited guest of the forest reserve rest and to their permanent nest on a high tree rest.Reaching waterfall hill, taking a glancing gaze down the stream, mirror image of self reflects, duplicating exact nature of my feature true self. Stoop low and bow to scoop the cool fresh water with my two palms spread and splashed onto my face and cried in joy like a `child’ in wonder behave!

Starring upon the water surface and seeing my face of exact duplicate, scintillating waves flows as the resonating tiny ripples forming sine waves, breaks that serene water surface and deforms my mirror image. Teasing and pleasing. Splashing water screams to an orchestrated nature sound in original soundtrack where there are no known match that can copy or replay nature's audio play! OH! What a wonderful god’s choreo- play that carried me away to another dimension band. I felt like a clay!

I stood straight in front of the falling water with an outstretched arms. Water pronounced a call, `hug me tight'. Like lovers longing after a long fall, not meeting for a century time. Fibers of rain falls from the sprinkling tiny pearly water chains amazed and encased me to a thousand days in cocoon. I would never wanted another physical life or to reborn. I Plucked tiny orange flowers and few leaves for a `Sadhana’ I intend to perform as a ritual in the forest amidst the fresh aroma while listening to melodious chirping of wild birds and animal calls, echoing right into my cranium, resonating to the depth of my `soul’.

Gently, closed my eyes and dived in to amplify the sound of `Aum’ as the water from the rapid stream splashed and `clashed’ with boulders cleaves and rushes from one and to the next, repeating these patterns of flow towards ocean stream for a final merge! As the `Ganga Sadhana’ begins, my thought process swings again. I gently lay down trains of thought processes on the leaves by way of ``visual mental writings'' as it surfaces from subconscious mind traces before gently let the leaf flow into the moving stream water row. Away it goes taking away fears, worries, anger, jealousy, greed, lust and all negative as well positive thoughts carried by the leaves, leaving crystal clear mind to bind to the `Maker’ and `Nature’ I forever bow in wonder.

I offered a flower to thank the water which represents `Ganga’ river for taking away my ignorance nature and reveal my inner intrinsic `god’ nature. Oh Father! Thee my Maker, take me to You nearer and show me `Dharma way’ without any sway.
Thank You `Master’, My ``Maker''
Note : To know more about Ganga Sadhana, kindly surf http://www.gurudeva.org/ and be a MC student. Online e-learning is also available!