Monday, June 2, 2008

Romancing The Past

Mr Muthu Krishnan, first catalyst in my life. A strict disciplinarian when comes to work but a jovial person at other times. He is a Singaporean but I came to know later that he had migrated to Switzerland. He displays a strong willed character but a softed heart person by nature. I had learned my good management experiences from him. He was responsible in guidig me to be the first Malaysian Manufacturing Supervisor in AT&T Consumer Products Ptd Ltd Singapore.

My good friend, Woon, near chemistry lab. Infamously became our ``teasing target'' when he overheated lab cylinder with crude oil that we were doing distillation process experiment ``exploded'', spewing crude black oil unto all over on those around him. They got their school uniform with `polka dot' design patches/pattern as a result.... (ha! ha!)


In my rented room in Singapore(1990). Living in a rented room in high rise flats in Singapore is like trapped in a pigeon cage. The rental charge was low, S$200/ per room. Back then, it's just work, home, sleep and night classes ...work & work & work(Gained valuable experiences here). I really admire the country's management system - Taught me the meaning of hardwork.. shall yield positive results eventualy!



The year - 1981 , Forth Form(STS). I was the `class monitor' then. Siting beside Mr Woon, our class teacher. We were Science students. Mr Woon is a brilliant `wacko' biology teacher who always says, ``Anda tidak bagus'' whenever the boys behave badly.







The only childhood picture that I have with me. It was my birthday! Guess which one is me? Ha! Ha!Correct! Right in the center infront of my grandma, flanked by elder brother(Mohan-right) and cousin(Maheswaran-left).







Reminiscing old memories - this picture was taken in one of AT&T(Spore) annual dinner & dance nights.(1990) These lasses are my fellow Manufacturing Supervisors and Leaders. Total change from a normal work attire..!!! I couldn't recognize them either....till they came and ask for a photo shot as a group!