Monday, January 7, 2008

Thank You Vimala Teacher !

Vimala teacher' (Mrs), a school teacher, TFA(JB)'s Indian classical vocal and dance teacher, is basically my second foundation tutor who had redirected my passion into beginning learning carnatic music properly after a lapse of 15 years. A joyous teacher who blends well with her students and renders her services devotedly on every weekends. Just imagine, to recap my rusted basic carnatic learning at the later part of my life is not an easy task for a teacher to reprograme( in technical sense) my ``sruti'' and ``svaras''. Vimala teacher' had managed to guide me wonderfuly all my basics back, at least to a certain standard before moving to next level, under Yogewari teacher'.

To her teachings and guidance, my appreciation and a Big Thank You! Vimala teacher' still continues her service, giving carnatic vocal lessons and teaching classical dance at TFA(JB).

No comments: