Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My First Blog !!

Vanakkam / Greetings / Hello To Everyone!

Well, it's a great new year start - 2008 - created my first blog. Amused as well as amazed of how the advancement of IT had impacted on our lives! Amused still at this age, crawling(?), fast reaching 43 young on Jan 16th, finding the world of information technology spins at dizzing speed and those people in my age class need to keep abreast, slide along the wireless,`fibre optic revolution', the pace and the momentum as well.

I must admit though , it's well worth to keep abreast with this `nool' ( knowledge), provided serves the purpose right and with well meant intention. Thus, responsibility comes with this kind of free way of outpouring of one's idea or thoughts to be shared with all out there. Hope, with this blog, I can share my ideas, thoughts and experience to everyone that I know far and near, receive what others think and do that could be shared by them as well to readers.

Happy New Year and have a wonderful year !

God bless!!

1 comment: