Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Knocking the room door number 43!

Reaching the 40 something flagpost gives a nerve feeling of tangy cool and an inner twerp, ``Wah! 40 plus alreadi aarrr?'', I asked myself. Ticking clock doesn't wait for anyone. It just glides past us and journeys towards it's unending destination. Living in a borrowed time in a span of couple of decades makes one to realise how we are part of the ``grand scheme of higher order''. We just fit perfectly nice in that plan and carry out our ``temporary acting'' career while in this earthly sojourn, and let the ``Great Planner'' do the judging of how we have performed all these while.

We are not in actual sense will be judged as beeing good or bad, right actions or wrong actions but simply governed by the law of cause and effect. Remembering, the words of Satguru Sivayasubramuniyaswami (http://www.gurudeva.org/), ``The earth is the university, experience is the lessons we go through and karma is the teacher who teaches us constantly to auto direct our inner compass reaching towards the right destination.'' ``Emm, my play act still required. I have to ensure further improvement and progress in my act for the years to come. Continualy refining all loose ends and shape up rough spots(behaviour, character and attitude.)''

Hence, I glanced back and started to review all my previous years plans and actions once again. Jotting down in a note book, highlighting achievements, goals not met and analyse what(5W's) went wrong as part of formulating my new year(2008) plan: targets, goals and objectives.
Part of my resolution are :

1. Pilgrimage/Trip to Hawaii (again)
2. Improve my Japanese language.
3. One hour Veena practice daily.
4. Planting minimum of 10 tress/plants.
5. Learn how to design web page.
6. More savings, of course.
7. Sponsor Iraivan's floor tile( one piece at least)
8. Start MC lesson teaching to kids and youths.
9. Paint the house.

Of course, I do have the full listing of other key plans and goals. These needed scrutiny and professional guide. Hope all the above visioned plans do materialise eventualy. Meantime, my 43th birthday just went by without any pomp and pagent. I did not celebrate at all (haha). Just shared chocolates with music classmates(TFA) and teacher. They sang ``Happy Birthday'' to my suprise and that is just perfectly enough for me. I am just as happy celebrating in this simple guesture, nevertheless.

Just cruise along with the cosmic way towards ``It's'' journey.

No comments: