Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back To School & College Years


Cherished memories of school & college days.
The first 2 pictures right(top) were shots taken when I was in Sekolah Tinggi Segamat. Me and my cousin (currently resides in Hong Kong / Singapore) were school prefects. STS hockey team, where Mr. Siew is the hockey coach. (I am seated second from right). I continued to represent Segamat district and later with few Selangor based hockey clubs till end of full-time study course. 1982 pictures.
Bottom 2 pictures were taken at WIT (Worker Institute Of Technology), Port Klang, Selangor and Singapore respectively. I was an active member with college's student council and served as Exco Member. Unable to obtain fund to further my studies to UK, I packed and moved to Singapore and worked in AT&T (S'pore) Ptd. Ltd, an American telecommunication giant for the next 5 years. You can see me in a rented room in Hougang HDB flat unit. 1987 pictures

No comments: