Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Most satisfying experience in my life.

Finishing my PhD is one of the most rewarding experience of my academic career.It involved years of hard work, dedication, and perseverance, but ultimately, the feeling of accomplishment and the sense of pride that comes with the earning my doctoral degree made it all worth it.

Throughout the journey, I faced many challenges, including the stress of conducting research, the pressure to meet the dateline, the accosional doubt about ability to complete it, it's all worth it. 

Throughout my journey, I conducted extensive research, tedious surveys throughout peninsular Malaysia. The culmination of my efforts was the comprehensive dissertation that I defended successfully in front of esteemed expert panel members from few universities.

The sense of accomplishment I felt upon completing my PhD was indescribable. It was an honor to join the rank of other PhD holders and contribute to the pool of knowledge in my field of study. Over ,finishing PhD is a transformative experience. Nevertheless, this is just a beginning stage..education never ends!