Thursday, July 10, 2014

Best ever pilgrimage - Innersearch 2002 @ Kauai, Hawaii


In 2001, for the first time in my life, I met HH Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami, affectionately known as Gurudeva in Senbaga Vinayagar Temple, Singapore. HH singled out me from a distance of few meters away with his powerful crystal clear sparkling eyes and a lovely smile akin a parabolic radar rotation scanning an unidentified object, locking into its frequency. 

After HH speech, we queued up for blessings and books signing event; when my turn came, to my utter astonishment, Gurudeva spontaneously asked,"Ravichandran, You've been waiting all this while to see me. Come to Kauai." How do Gurudeva recognize me? HH had never met me in person before that, except we had corresponded few times!! Amazing!!

Prior to that, I had another profound experience of His Holiness inner light, so powerful that I had totally lost my consciousness when Gurudeva stood at the temple hall entrance. It was a blissful moment. Tanjung Katung was drizzling and many flying insects just before HH arrival. The moment Satguru stood out from the car, all of a sudden the rain immediately stopped, flying insects were gone and I saw a powerful light emanating from HH body. I lost in Gurudeva's pure white light. This event sets historic life-changing transformation and changed my path towards spirituality and Sanathana Darma. Saivism as my way of life thence on. Jai Gurudeva!

As predicted, I went to Kauai's Kaduval Temple pilgrimage the following year. Met Gurudeva just before HH great departure and once again in the year 2002 for the Innerseach with Satguru Bodhinatha Veylanswami.