Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Friendship Day Wish

A special mail to my friends who'd wished me Valentine Day early this year. I just simplify that day as ``Anbar Thinam''(Tamil word) or Friendship Day!

Anbar Thinam Valthu' (Friendship Day Wish)

Valentine is not dime in my small mind.
Never met him and had not braced any kind of rhyme he mimed in the 4 corner, guarded barbed wall!

But the spirit of that saint of yore just meshed at every wall of current people's memory hall without a knowing of exact nature call of reason of this special day remembrance scroll scripted for centuries old.

Never mind of this Saint, but the times of rhyme of love chime my heart all the time without change second millennium thyme.
So, the roses of prose riddled by a thousand pose a mirror of mind a beautiful sign captured within my delicate `four chamber petal’,
Coloring a exquisite red from the original soothing white..

For this `Anbar thinam’, I send you my sweet mind of snow soft kind word line that represent fragrant -`manam’ that only be sensed from an inner cranium not external brain stratum how I value the treasure less `cord binds’ I can’t describe in other words but just a `whispering silence’ as long my soul clings to the outer body case in this living phase!

`Anbar Thinam Valthu’