Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Florigraphy

Florigraphy - Is the study of flowers meaning in actual science, and it reveals extra underlying meanings to sending or receiving flowers - subtle and secret messages can be passed through the different blooms.
I noted that this has great impact when one simply gaze at any of the flowers as we set our eye upon. Flowers attracts our imagination like never before and gives a serene and soothing feeling of comfort and natural beauty.
Take some examples like, Lotus - mystery & spirituality, Red rose - I love you, Tulip - Love, symbol of perfect lover, Bluebell - humility, consistency, delicacy.
What next? I guess I've to sleeve-up my shirt and grasp my digital camera and swing around for happy shots of fine flowers around me.....and find the meanings as well!!